Thursday, June 19, 2008

Minor Not-Yet-Troubles

My days mostly consists of work. Which consists of me never wanting to get up when I should and invariably getting to work late. Which means I have to work late, making me get home late, and not get to bed early enough to keep from starting the cycle all over again.

Not to mention that it makes me tired as hell at work. I have to keep myself from falling asleep. And all the doctor appointments I have to go to this summer don't help. If I didn't have my internship I could take the time off, but I have a certain amount of hours to make.

It's exhausting.

Things seem to be going well with Abz. We always talk a bit when we meet up again, and there's obvious chemistry between us. And he's so cute and sweet to me when we are together. He's all about the little kisses sometimes [which I loved from another guy, but these are different]. I think we're headed to a good place.

The main thing that concerns me [besides whether or not he wants a relationship] is the other things that have popped up that could cause problems. We are on completely different schedules. He works until late at night, I have to get up early in the morning. I have weekends off, he always works weekends. We can work around that, but it's bothersome.

The other main thing is his lack of phone-ness. Not that I'm some girl that needs to talk to the guy five times a day or for hours at a time [shoot me if I ever do], but I'd like to not always be the one calling! I understand that he doesn't like to talk on the phone and he doesn't like texting either, so I appreciate it when he does. And so far he's always called when he said he will. (But more often then not, he leaves me with directions of when to call him.)

I'd just like to hear from him slightly more often, if even for brief moments, if I'm going to end up in a relationship with him. Like once he sent me a text "Just wanted 2 say hi." That made me smile - and that's really all I'm asking. That, and maybe him calling me when we haven't hung out in a few days to see if I'm free.

That's not too much to ask - is it??

~GF

No comments: