Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I'm Losing My Mind

So I was always the person with the great memory. I remembered stuff from when I was a little kid that my mom even forgot until I describe it in detail. I remember stuff and details without even thinking about it. It just pops back in my head (sometimes at inopportune times and sometimes I really hate that ability and sometimes it's handy).

But as of late my memory has sucked. At least when it comes to names. Unless I hear your name a couple of times (usually from meeting you multiple times) I forget your name. It's unreal. I don't really like it. I kinda feel bad.

I think I'd be more worried about this change, if I actually cared more about remembering their names!!

[I really only feel bad when they remember mine - which happens too much!]

~GF

No comments: