Thursday, March 6, 2008

Blast from the past...soon

So while I'm somewhat complaining about not having dates (somewhat because I really don't want to go out and get dates quite yet), an old flame or sorts is coming back into town for a visit. AC isn't coming for me, but from the way he talks he's definitely planning on spending time with me. I'm fine with that, I always liked him and he was fun to hang out with, but I also know he's wanting more than just friendship while he's here.

Right now, it's not real - he's not here - so I really don't know what I want to do. Though it is fun flirting with him online. There wasn't a big reason why we stopped dating. I was just super busy with one of my hardest semesters and got wrapped up in BD and S along with AC. I thought he had moved out of Florida, but apparently he left because we stopped hanging out. Miscommunication is always a flaw of mine - whether it's mine or theirs.

Anyways, he's really looking forward to coming to visit me and I don't know if I want to do all that. I haven't done it in a while, and when I did it was with B, my ex, like six months after we broke up when I was visiting (we broke up because B moved, no miscommunication on that one). I've been so tired of guy's shit I've just had no interest in it all. And even with the prospect of someone who knows all my hang-ups coming back around, I'm still not that enthralled with the idea. I've apparently lost my mojo....

With all the lack of mojo I need to find something to occupy my time. Maybe I'll get the inspiration to go off alone sometime soon. Maybe not, I'm so tired of being alone.

~GF

No comments: